How to run the sample project TFT_GD32 under VSC/Platformio.
I spent about 5 days and finally got it works. below is my steps.
on wiki of the product
download the example project file “TFT_GD32” to your project folder under platformio
rename the original package “framework-arduino-gd32v”(at youruserid/.platformio/packages/…) to some thing else, since it is not completed;
download the new framework at https://github.com/LynnL4/framework-arduino-gd32v;
rename it to framework-arduino-gd32v and put it under youruserid/.platformio/packages/…;
Build the TFT_GD32 project. and notice the firmware.hex is at .pio\build\gd32vf103v-eval;
1. connect the LCD cable in this way the blue marks on both end must face up on both LCD board and Dev board.
in this way the connector pin1 of LCD is connected to connector pin32 on the Dev board.
2. Set the jumpers (BOOT0 & BOOT1) like this,
for uploading/programming/Writing_to_board mode, set BOOT0 to 3V3 and BOOT1 to GND;
for Normal mode, set BOOT0 to GND and BOOT1 to GND;
1. following wiki of SeeedStudio-GD32-RISC-V-Dev-Board
download the DFU tool;
2. set the jumper to uploading/programming/Writing_to_board mode(BOOT0 to 3V3 and BOOT1 to GND);
and plug the USB cable to your computer;
3. program the firmware.hex to the board (there is some pic on wiki.seeedstudio.com/SeeedStudio-GD32-RISC-V-Dev-Board/)
4. reset the jumper to Normal mode(BOOT0 to GND and BOOT1 to GND). and plug the usb cable to computer. the show will begin.