MAix Binocular Camera Documentation

I was looking for the docs on the Binocular Camera and when selecting MAIX Binocular Camera_Assembly drawing 2018.11.29 or

MAIX Binocular Camera Schematic 2018.11.29 it comes up with a 404 error.

Please send me all the documentation you have on the Binocular camera so I can incorporate it into my project planning prior to its arrival.

I’m facing exactly the same problem - I would like to use my binocular camera but can’t find any documentation, examples or source code.

It would be really great if you can provide documentation and a sample source for stereo vision and for depth vision.

Thank you!

If you interested in good optics, I can recommend to check devices from AGM Global Vision. This brand offers an extensive range of rifle scopes, clip-on systems, spotting scopes, binoculars, monoculars, goggles, etc… Their possibilities are impressive! You just need to choose the most suitable for you.

Hi

Has anyone found a solution to this yet? I am currently struggling to access both feeds at the same time with only one sensor output being displayed. I have tested both camera sensors and both work individually.

Still no documentation to be found except the PCB schematic.