🥳 Live Stream, Live Stream...coming! 10PM EST- 3/28/2024

It’s time for some Live streaming, from The Head-Seeed, :man_cook: The main MAN & CEO

:mega:
BIG NEWS

Our Xiao family is about to welcome a new member, the XIAO ESP32-C6.

During the livestream, tune in for Special Discounts & Insight into LLM and GTC 2024
and FRank!
:face_with_peeking_eye:

Hit the NOTIFY Button, while you are there smash the LIKE :+1: button.

GL :slight_smile: PJ :v:

1 Like

Nordic New Update to SDk , Supports DFU and FOTA…
Can you imagine , Flash partition manager for two slots. One has the current code and the other has a second code, either update or completely different app. Able to reboot and load the other…
OTA on Steroids. :muscle: :man_beard:
check it,

Hay :speaking_head: Mr. SEEED CEO… we need a , LTE-M/NB-IoT Xiao NOW!!!
LoraWan is maxed out,Great for fixed local locations but Not Roaming. No new standards,and more, Look at this comment from a swiss guys very good video. with receipts :money_mouth_face:
As for the CAT-1bis, I've also recently had the opportunity to work with an ESP32-S3 board from Makerfabs that uses the SIMCOM7670 . This seems to offer CAT1bis (10Mbps download, 5Mbps upload). What is super cool about this is that it just worked with any local SIM Card and that it can degrade to 2G/3G if that is all that is available.
Nordic has the goods…Hit two in one, Freshen the Xiao to nrf54 Series and add IoT daughter board or why not use the bottom side for additional components? FCC maybe?
Anyone the wants a glimpse of where the big companies are going should watch this video and the Nordic ones. It’s IoT 24,7,365 :earth_americas: Global :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :v:

My .02
GL :slight_smile: PJ

That’s really a good news.

Woo Hoo it’s TODAY!!! :stuck_out_tongue: tune in at 9pm.

Questions for The TOP DOG…
and NEW XIAO… :smiley:
I’m stoked, SEEED can lead the way in embedded AI and Vision, Have the BEST BLE platform, smallest most POWERFUL MCU line, The most power efficient for long battery life.

Tune in to Stay up to date on this Awesome company with fantastic employees that love this STuff :yum: :heart_eyes: :v:

1 Like

Im afraid i might miss it, i got a terable migrane headache… what da? I may have to watch the replay

1 Like

What?
Yea, Just got my Prescription refilled , “ZOMIG”
I used to get them for a whole DAY, Light sensitivity, sound aversion, the whole nine, eventually I would hurl, :face_vomiting:Sorry.
Zomig changed all that, Sumatriptan works also but takes longer.
The scourge of migraine :face_with_head_bandage:. I have WAY less now too, maybe 1 a month or less for 2 -years now.
HTH
GL :slight_smile: PJ
God Speed, :v:

Ok get the Adult beverages or a libation of your choice ready. soon :hugs: