LinkIt SDK 1.1.05 is now available for download. This release includes the support of Bluetooth 4.0 generic attribute profile. Now it is possible to implement a BLE profile or a GATT Client. Please refer to the newly updated Developer’s Guide and API documentation for details and feel free to report or discuss any issues you encounter in the forum.
To upgrade your SDK, download the release from the “SDK Intro” page, unzip it and execute the installer. Make sure you specify the correct Arduino IDE path. After a successful installation, upgrade the firmware of your LinkIt ONE development board, following the instructions in the Developer’s Guide.
The MediaTek LinkIt ONE SDK 1.1 (for Arduino) provides a plug-in for the Arduino software and firmware update tools for the LinkIt ONE board.
In this release
- Support for Bluetooth 4.0 functionality, including the following:
- Ability to scan for nearby Bluetooth 4.0 devices
- GATT profile support, either as a client or as a server
Required hardware and software environments
- LinkIt ONE development board
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8
- Arduino IDE: version 1.5.6-r2 BETA and 1.5.7 BETA
Downloads are available from the Arduino website: arduino.cc/en/Main/OldSoftwareReleases
- Unzip and execute the installer
- The installer asks for Arduino IDE installation path, please select the path to the Arduino IDE folder.
- Lastly, install the MediaTek COM port driver if this is the first time you’re
installing the LinkIt SDK
- Perform a firmware update, please see detailed instructions in the developer’s guide:
labs.mediatek.com/fileMedia/down … 6a332a49fd
- API references:
labs.mediatek.com/site/global/de … igital.gsp
- Developer’s Guide: labs.mediatek.com/fileMedia/down … 6a332a49fd
- Join the discussion and find answers to issues on our forum at labs.mediatek.com/forums/
Note: Origin page here: labs.mediatek.com/forums/posts/l … FB7AA00A6E