Few years ago on your page for PCB service you gave a link to some article. On this article one Italian showed how to check Eagle design with your design rule, how to export layouts with your CAM files. How to check design using GerbView. And how to order PCB from Seeedstudio. This gave me a good start. I believe, this tutorial opened the eyes of many people.
Now I want to try your Laser Cutting service. But I am not experienced in 2D CAD at all. Could you find (or write by yourself) a step by step tutorial, how to:
- create a simple design, using some free software (for example circle with radius 2 cm., square 3x3 cm, rectangle 2x10 cm) and put it on 10x10 cm sheet.
- export the design to EPS file
- How to check the design with some viewer
- How to measure length of cutting line (not a school lesson, using some tool) in order to set proper complexity;
- And photo of received cut sheet.
I believe, this really can help to many people to start using your Laser Cutting Service