I just bought a original seeeduino gprs. Unfortunately besides few simple sketches in the wiki/github there is no other documentation. Can someone from seedstudio provide a link to proper product documentation.
Here are some of the question that I need to address at first glance:
- I need some description of the board - what is the purpose of all leds, button and switches
- What are the power requirements - 3.3 5 or 12 V - what amps in what cases?
- How to enter power save mode? This board claims 0.1mA in sleep - I need code samples for this. It claims to be a IoT device but there no real useful examples with battery power and long running operations
- How to use the RTC? - no single example provided
- Where are the windows drivers? Are they same as Leonardo ones - not clear
- Is there a preloaded sketch on the board?
Each good product needs good documentation and samples. Maybe they exist but I cant find them