JavaScript download for RePhone is WRONG!

Hi,

I’ve noticed that autostart.txt in the javascript interpreter downloads of the wiki page for the RePhone (seeedstudio.com/wiki/JavaScript_for_RePhone) is wrong.

It points to load ‘lua.vxp’ while it should load ‘js.vxp’.

Can you please fix it?

Regards,
Roberto.

Hi, robarago
Thank for your feeedback! we have fixed it!

Thank you very much, good work!

Make sure that Googlebot can crawl your JavaScript, CSS and image files by using the “Fetch as Google” feature in Google Search Console. It will allow you to see exactly how Googlebot sees and renders your content, and it will help you identify and fix a number of indexing issues on your site.
Check and test your robots.txt in Google Search Console.
Test your mobile pages with the Mobile-Friendly Test to see if our systems detect your website as compatible for mobile users.
If you use separate URLs for your mobile pages, make sure to test both the mobile and the desktop URLs, so you can confirm that the redirect is recognized and crawlable.

JavaScript and Java are two completely different features of a browser. This document is for toggling JavaScript, not Java. To proceed, select your browser from the list below and follow the instructions.
function foo( myObject, myNumber ) {
var bar = 10 / myNumber;
var result = myObject.calcSomething( bar );
document.getElementById( “result” ).innerHTML = "The result is " + result;
}