🐉 It is TIME for a New Dragon... this is the year "XIAO nRF5340 " Dragon

:dragon_face: :dragon_face:
Time for a two headed new Dragon , Seeed can make a drop in upgrade in Speed and Power efficiency just by swapping chips and minimal changes. WIN/WIN for everyone and seeed again leads the way in Innovation… Besides this year is the year of the Dragon. Let’s go !!!

They could do us a solid and drop in the range extender chip(nRF21540 - nordicsemi.com) and really blow Stuff up!

Between 6.3-10x range extension when combined with an nRF52 or nRF53 Series SoC
C’mon man that’s a no brainer :brain:

They have a superior PMIC as well , dump the crap :poop: battery charge ic. on the Xiao BLE & Sense.
time for an Upgrade…

Xiao 5340 Dragon.

no more RPi for me thanks… :face_vomiting:

Very funny… LOL :smiley: :grinning: :smile: :grin:
Who sent me two SEEED Xiao RP2350’s and two GPIO expanders.
looks like jello, and I always have room for jello… :yum:

trying to send me a message… LOL I’ll look them over.
here is sort of all that matters imo. But ZERO connectivity or serial only Deal breaker because a radio is a basic fundamental item in todays internet of things connected world. IMO.

Features

• Powerful MCU Board: Equipped with a Raspberry Pi RP2350 chip featuring symmetric dual Arm Cortex-M33 @ 150MHz with FPU.
  • Enhanced Security Features: Built-in secure boot and encrypted bootloader ensure application security.
  • Software Support: Compatible with C/C++ and MicroPython, ensuring easy project development and prototyping.
  • Rich Onboard Resources: Integrates an RGB LED, 2MB Flash, 520kB SRAM, and 19 multifunction GPIOs(Analog, Digital, I²C, UART, SPI, PWM).
  • Expanded 8 New IOs: Compared to previous XIAO MCUs, the addition of 8 IO pins on the back supports more complex applications.
  • Efficient Power Design: Ultra-low power consumption of just 27μA in sleep mode, enabling battery power supply. Direct battery voltage measurement via internal IO enhances the battery management system (BMS).

HTH
GL :slight_smile: PJ
:v:

Santa Seeed please send me this…nRF5340 plug in and upgrade in a Xiao form factor add the PMIC and WIFI scanner chip. :muscle: TAKE over market. :dragon: :rocket:
BAM

:v:

nRF7002+nRF5340 WiFi 6+BLE 5.3 Combo Module MS12SF1 2.4G and 5G Two Wireless Connection Mode Module
WOW, someone beat you too it…

proves it can still be small like Xiao. :heart_eyes: :+1:

DHL.
Working OT in my area.
Just got the latest in Development and prototype hardware bases from Nordic local rep as promised. Its a bargain for the DualCore nRF5340 development platform and the JLink alone. The thingy is more of a prototyping platform and contains many sensors. I’ll be introducing them and demonstrating some of the possibilities. With the next generation of Fresh hardware.
Coded PHY here we go!

Same size, consistent design.

Stay tuned.
GL :slight_smile: PJ :v:

1. Processing Power & Architecture:

• nRF5340:

• Dual-Core Design: It features a 128 MHz Arm Cortex-M33 application processor and a 64 MHz Cortex-M33 network processor. This separation of application and network tasks can lead to more efficient processing and lower latency, particularly in complex applications.
    • Dedicated Network Processor: The network core is optimized for handling radio protocols like Bluetooth LE, ensuring that the application core is free for other tasks.
  • ESP32S3/C6:

• ESP32S3: It has a single-core Xtensa LX7 processor, capable of running at up to 240 MHz. The dual-core architecture (found in the ESP32) is absent in the S3, which could lead to more contention between application and communication tasks.
    • ESP32C6: Features a RISC-V single-core processor and adds support for Wi-Fi 6, but again, lacks a dedicated core for networking tasks.
1 Like

The future is here…