Interrupts on XIAO esp32c3 not working

I am trying to use interrupts on my Xiao esp32c3 using a push button. The wiring is not blame as the same code works on standard Xiao.
Is there anything special about the esp32c3 regarding the interrupts?

void setup() {
  Serial.begin(9600);
  pinMode(0, INPUT_PULLUP);
  attachInterrupt(digitalPinToInterrupt(0), Handler, CHANGE);
}

void loop() {
}

void Handler() {
  Serial.println("Pushed!");
}

Hi, have you tried

pinMode(0, INPUT);

instead of pinMode(0, INPUT_PULLUP);?

I did try that just now, still no interrupt, I also tried pins 0, 1, 2 and 6. The board isn’t recognizing the Interrupts!
I also tried my code on a standard ESP32-V1, on a Standard XIAO and on an Arduino UNO. It works as expected on other boards. It would be nice if Seeed provides an example on how to use external interrupts with their XIAO-ESP32C3 as I suppose it works differently than standard ESP32. This is a common use case on such boards and I couldn’t find any examples online on how to use Interrupts with the XIAO ESP32C3 using Arduino IDE

@Citric , could you please tell us, what the possible problem can be? Are the interrupt pins of Xiao esp32c3 somehow different from those of the standard Xiao?

The code below will work.

void Handler() {  
  Serial.println("Pushed!");
}

void setup() {
  Serial.begin(9600);
  pinMode(D0, INPUT_PULLUP);
  attachInterrupt(digitalPinToInterrupt(D0), Handler, FALLING);
}

void loop() {
}

@msfujino Finally, yes it works !
Tanks a lot for your time finding it out. Do you have any further information why this helps?

Thanks a lot. This means only falling edge interrupt will work,right?

Yes, that is correct.
However, with this code as it is, the interrupt is triggered multiple times due to switch chattering.