Image classification with Grove Vision AI

Hi all, I have multilcass classification float and int8 precision models ready. I want to deploy it on Seeed Grove Vision AI. I referred to the Yolo example on Seeed Wiki and converted my model to .uf2. As mentioned in the example documentation, I setup the Arduino IDE (I don’t have WIO Terminal with me) and changed a few parameters like ALGO_OBJECT_DETECTION to ALGO_IMAGE_CLASSIFICATION. However at the time of uploading the sketch to Grove Vision AI I keep getting this error message-
“avrdude: ser_open(): can’t set attributes for device “/dev/ttyACM0”: Inappropriate ioctl for device”
I tried to set the appropriate user permissions to that port but no change. Also I am concerned about what board should I choose from Tools/Board in Arduino IDE. Currently I selected ‘Arduino UNO’ and not ‘Seeeduino Wio Terminal’ as I dont have WIO. If anyone knows about this please help. Also I am wondering if there is any example script for image classification problems.
Thank you in advance.

Hi, your error seems to be a problem with Linux OS and Arduino, you can refer to the tutorial of this video to try to solve it by yourself.