I won a Vision AI V2 on the Live Stream

Jump on the live stream and see all the new great products.
And FRANK.
:slight_smile: PJ

Winner , Winner Chicken Dinner :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Couldnt have happened to a more deserving guy!

Thanks, Ha Ha,
It was a lot of fun and full of tid-bits on their plans for future hardware. And Frank did some MAGIC tricks. I made several suggestions and asked a few questions that were answered online in real-time. NICE! :slight_smile: :+1:
I typed in the keywords , and It took many tries , I saw a couple people from the forum win stuff too.
I wasn’t alone in giving props to seeed_serphina and Citric for holding down the support on there end.

A future with a “more, better” approach to updating the wiki and checking for more accurate current functioning example demo’s :wink: :crossed_fingers:
They said a Xiao WiFi 6 or and EXP32S6 Xiao is baking… :exploding_head:
We Need a 3G or 4G Xiao , sierra wireless or Mblox , folded in half with sim card would look just like the ESP32S3 Sense (2-SD’s) Envision 4G modem Chip and micro sim card slot.
GO!
GL :slight_smile: PJ

They do the live stream once a month , should say it more on here, but they give away coupon code also. My luck I just ordered a box full so , glad to get a free V2 that’s Bleeeding Edge…LoL , see what I did there. :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: They are going all in on the AI stuff. I like the
treat it “as a Peripheral or Sensor” if you will.

1 Like

like always… i was planning, but forgot till like 12 hours too late, but i plan to rewatch

The winner winner chicken Dinner, New hardware has arrived.

GL :slight_smile: PJ

2 Likes