I get the following 2 errors when booting Arduino 1.8.12 on Windows 10.
I am trying to install the board package for Seeeduino Lotus.
- I tried deleting the board package files in AppData.
- I tried disabling my firewall.
- I’ve tried selecting no proxy. And I confirmed I am not using a proxy with “netsh winhttp show proxy” at the command prompt.
- I can go to the urls in the error messages with my browser successfully.
- I tried saving one of the .json files and pointing Ardruino IDE to it locally. Another error.
- The Library Manager is able to download information fine, so Arduino IDE is able to use my internet connection.
- When I open Boards Manager it doesn’t have anything for Seeeduino Lotus.
I have tried almost everything from a similar thread. The interface won’t let me link to it. I’ll try to add the link later.
I’ve searched for how to install the board package manually, but I can’t find anything.
Is it possible to select a different board package, and it will be compatible with the board “Seeeduino Lotus V1.1 - ATMega328 Board with Grove Interface”? It has not been delivered to me yet. What happens if I try to upload to it with a different board package?