How to implement the USB flash drive of Wio Terminal?

As the screenshot, when I click the “Reset flash” button on CodeCraft, I will see a “4.2 MB Volumn” on my computer. Amazing!

So, I really want to know the principle behind this action. How to simulate QSPI Flash as a U disk? Are these codes (Recommended Apps of CodeCraft) open source? Where can I find them?

Thanks~

Hello, thank you for agreeing to this design. I asked the engineer. We do not open source the relevant content. You can learn about this method on the search website.

OK, I see. Thanks~ And… Happy New Year!

First, you will need to download the Arduino program to the Wifi terminal via a computer.

First, you will need to download the Arduino program to the Wifi terminal via a computer. Download the Seeed_Arduino_USBDISP library. There are two examples and NullFunctional: USBDisplayAndMouseControl 1. If you need a higher screen refresh rate in the Win terminal, load Nullfunctional into the Wio terminal. 2. If you want Win Terminal to work as a USB mouse, upload to Win Terminal.USBDisplayAndMouseControl. There are several other methods, but they will be more complicated than this, and if you are not an expert in this field, there is no point in telling you about it.