How to glow a virtual led with output from the Arduino

Hello,
I’m working on an Arduino Uno - based Project, and I want to glow a virtual led on my pc screen.
Actual I’m using the Arduino Uno Rev3 (USB), and I want that when an led (as many as desired) connected to my Arduino board glows, simultaneously, the virtual (off) led on my pc/laptop screen also must glow. I’ve searched for several such softwares, applications and portals, but not yet found one. I’m in urgent need!

Is there any such platform or software or web-based development portal, or method available?
If yes, then please someone, suggest. Everybody is greatly welcomed and I’d be very great grateful.

Hi @tiwari73rajesh,

If you are looking for a simple GUI development tool that need to work with serial data from arduino? check the Processing platform, It can be use to create simple and complex graphics using code.

Okay…
I just opened the link of Processing.
But I am not able to understand how to do it.
Please guide me with the full procedure related to my desire.

@salman sir, may I please get the information regarding my problem?

@tiwari73rajesh Please refer this, it explains https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WjEQSMiqMQ

Okay.
Please urgently help me regarding this - Need help Grove LoRa 433mhz
I may share with you, the codes I have written regarding that.

Yeah @salman sir, I saw this, but it was nothing more than a brief overview and trial of the Processing Platform. It was showing how to control LEDs fitted on a microcontroller using virtual buttons on an interface (the GUI created on Processing). But I want that when an led (as many as desired) connected to my Arduino board glows, simultaneously, the virtual (off) led on my pc/laptop screen also must glow and I can also get the vibration measurements received by my LoRa Receiver on that interface (in numbers as well as using a graph).

Please guide me… Help me

Hi @tiwari73rajesh, You need to modify the code, there is no readymade code available

You can modify this.

Yes @salman sir. But I’m new to Java, however, I was on Arduino IDE (C++ Platform) for long. So… Please guide

@tiwari73rajesh There are plenty of tutorials available, please take a look https://processing.org/tutorials/