help with Rainbowduino 3.0 and Rainbow Cube

my first post, sorry if already asked. Just got my Rainbow Cube, took off the case and plugged in my USB. Downloaded current arduino software (1.0.4) an unzipped the Rainbowduino library into libraries folder. Selected board: duemilanove w/atmega 328

I loaded the example of Plasma Cube, and hit “verify”. It threw up the following errors:

C:\Users\Me\Desktop\arduino-1.0.4\libraries\Rainbowduino\Rainbowduino.cpp: In member function ‘void Rainbowduino::init_timer1()’:
C:\Users\Me\Desktop\arduino-1.0.4\libraries\Rainbowduino\Rainbowduino.cpp:120: error: ‘sei’ was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Me\Desktop\arduino-1.0.4\libraries\Rainbowduino\Rainbowduino.cpp: In member function ‘void Rainbowduino::latchData()’:
C:\Users\Me\Desktop\arduino-1.0.4\libraries\Rainbowduino\Rainbowduino.cpp:149: error: ‘delayMicroseconds’ was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Me\Desktop\arduino-1.0.4\libraries\Rainbowduino\Rainbowduino.cpp: In member function ‘void Rainbowduino::drawLine(unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int, unsigned int, uint32_t)’:
C:\Users\Me\Desktop\arduino-1.0.4\libraries\Rainbowduino\Rainbowduino.cpp:300: error: ‘abs’ was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Me\Desktop\arduino-1.0.4\libraries\Rainbowduino\Rainbowduino.cpp: At global scope:
C:\Users\Me\Desktop\arduino-1.0.4\libraries\Rainbowduino\Rainbowduino.cpp:369: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ‘(’ token

I’m pretty sure I hit upload before thinking and now my Rainbow Cube won’t light up at all. Even when plugged into just AC power. Any advice would be appreciated, thanks!

Please excuse my ignorance. I grabbed the wrong library. I found the correct one at seeedstudio.com/wiki/images/ … ino1.0.zip

My cube lit up and I’m back in business. whew was freaking out there a bit.

Thanks!