HELP with 'Grove Beginner Kit for Arduino' / Return to Factory State Program

Hi All,

To Surmise:
I wish to return the kit back to factory settings so I can avail of the straight out of the box ‘pre-programmed’ plug and play tutorial that allows you to scroll between the different modules using the ‘BUTTON’ module & the “Knob” module.

More Info:
I recently purchased the ‘Grove Beginner Kit for Arduino’ as part of my Labs for University.

Since the course module had already begun by the time I received my kit, once I opened the box and plugged in the micro USB, I uploaded my own program.

Unfortunately, it was only after I uploaded my own program that I discovered the fact that the kit came pre-programmed with a type of tutorial program that allows you to scroll between the different modules using the ‘BUTTON’ module & the “Knob” module.

Thank you for perusing my enquery,
Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ghost_PJs

@0hotpotman0 Please help him with this.

1 Like

Hi ghost_pyjamas

Please go to this link: https://wiki.seeedstudio.com/Grove-Beginner-Kit-For-Arduino/#resources
Follow this step: find the chapter “Resources” -> click 5.initial Arduino Firmware Demo -> there is the Grove_starter_kit code.

Best regards
fenyi

1 Like

Thank you Baozhu and thank you so much 0hotpotman0,

Your instructions were very clear and I was easily able to find the Demo program.

Appreciate the help guys,
ghost_PJs.