Hello, I would like to ask about ReSpeaker Mic Array v2.0 sound collection and sound source localization,thank you

Hello!
I am using ReSpeaker Mic Array v2.0 for development on Windows, and now I have some questions to ask.

1. I want to use two ReSpeaker Mic Array v2.0 to collect sound at the same time, but Audacity third-party software can only recognize one ReSpeaker Mic Array v2.0 device during the collection. Is there any good way to use two ReSpeaker Mic Does Array v2.0 collect sound at the same time?
  2. For the Realtime Sound Source Localization and Tracking part introduced in the wiki, I do n’t understand the implementation on Windows, and I do n’t understand the use of the open program provided on GitHub. Do you have more detailed information when calling?
    thank you for your reply. best wishes.
    Sincere learner

@xiao-candy yes, the audacity can only record one microphone at a time. however there are some “possible” solutions, I haven’t tried it, just share it to you https://www.thepodcasthost.com/equipment/microphones/record-with-2-usb-microphones/

1. ODAS is only available on Linux.

Thank you for your answers, I will learn the method you share.

Hello, then I want to use two microphones to collect synchronously, can you use time to process, do you know how to achieve synchronous data storage, thank you

I want to use audacity for record multi channel audio samples (with labeled channels) and I am a windows user. Is ReSpeaker Mic Array v2.0 usable? Is there any pdf file to learn how to set up and test this device (microphones) in Windows?