Hi, yesterday I’ve made the order with EMS shipping and paid with PayPal for it (my PayPal account email is different with one I’ve used for store registration). Payment was proceeded - my card was charged successfully for $212.33, but I don’t see any orders in my order history, don’t have any confirmations from the store to my email - even don’t know the order number. You’ve got my money - where is order information and confirmation? I’ve wrote twice to Customer Support, but don’t receive any answers yet.
Wow, hope it’s not forum feedback but Customer Service activity 
Received confirmation 7 minutes later created this topic. Safe to close now, thanks!
I have also ordered hardware (2 Wio Tracker L1 Pros), and I recieved an order number post payment, but never got any order confirmation or tracking emails.
I have left 2 emails with [email protected] with no responses. The payment went through, but all I have is an order number and no confirmation email.
Do you (or anyone who sees this) know of a customer service email or phone number that is better monitored so I can track down my order?
Thanks to anyone who sees this, seems like most of these posts are from many years ago.
keep in mind China Time… they do not work 24/7 or on hollidays or weekends..
Hi there,
for some substance,
No official public holiday has occurred in China so far this September, but two major holiday periods are coming up shortly:
-
Mid-Autumn Festival: September 25–27, 2026.
-
National Day (“Golden Week”): October 1–7, 2026.
What the commenter likely has in mind is standard business hours and the weekend:
-
Time Zone Gap: Shenzhen (CST, UTC+8) is 12 hours ahead of US Eastern time.
-
Recent Weekend: If the user placed the order or emailed late Friday or over the weekend (September 12–13), Seeed’s support team would only just be getting through the backlog.
If they ordered within the last 24–48 hours, it’s regular business-hour turnaround rather than a national holiday shutdown.
HTH
GL
PJ ![]()
Thanks for this info about the jet lag/ time gap between Seeed and East Coast
I too now made an order 14 days ago (10 “work” days) and tried 3 different emails because I have found conflicting results and some emails are just denying receipt. I created 2 different tickets in the offline chat platform. I have received no update on my order yet and starting to wonder if its a scam too? I understand the holidays and hour differences but 14 days, 10 working days, is a long time with no response, still in processing, not shipped yet. If I sent an email or a ticket during offline hours why am I not receiving any response during normal hours? Is anyone actually monitoring support? I question that too.
Hi there,
So, I’m not sure why you are having issue’s I just ordered stuff last week and got all the normal , confirmations, then the invoice then the notice of payment, then the payPAl recieprt then the tracking info,CHEESE and RICE I think it’s too much!!. filling m|y inbox with TMI ![]()
I know they are on 10-day holiday , so that is a Thing… ![]()
Hang tough , seeed is true, maybe SLOW is all.
I noticed the crickets on the co. discord too. so may be just BAD timming ![]()
HTH
GL
PJ ![]()