Grove Doppler radar "REPORTED IQADC" example problem

Hi, I am trying the arduino example about getting I/Q data
(Seeed_Arduino_DopplerRadar/BGT24LTR11_REPORTED_IQADC.ino at master · Seeed-Studio/Seeed_Arduino_DopplerRadar · GitHub)

Although I did same like the code, nothing worked. I downloaded the library at the github and installed it in arduino IDE. And the example DETECTION_TARGET is worked corretly. I have no idea about why this example is not working. Is there any way to solve this problem?

thanks

Hi, I’d be happy to troubleshoot the error for you. May I ask if you are using the Doppler radar product corresponding to this code?

yes I bought your product, Grove - Doppler Radar (BGT24LTR11) - 24GHz Transceiver. And I have two questions.

I tried MODE example and I made mode(=BGT.getMode() ) to be printed on the serial monitor. When I set mode 1 it was showed on the serial monitor correctly, but when I set mode 2, 0 is printed as you can see in the picture below. Maybe this has something to do with the problem I’m running into?

And I found BGT.getIQADC returned 0. So I tried to find the reason and modified the library to return “length_h”, "length_ l"and “length”. You can see the result of it in the picture below.
The value of “length” was being returned as 0 or 1 or 2. I think that’s why BGT.getIQADC returned 0 because it didn’t run the for loop. I wonder if I’m right. And what’s the solution?

I have received your feedback, can you tell the link of the product, I will help you test and fix the problem as soon as possible.

This is the link of the product!
thanks

I have submitted a test request and I will contact you back when I have new information.