GGC2330-O2) not working

Hi,

I have a Grove Oxygen Sensor Pro (GGC2330-O2) connected to an Arduino mega without the base shield and the Serial Monitor dosn’t output anything. I use the code that is given by Seeedstudio on the website (Grove - Oxygen Sensor Pro(GGC2330-O2) - Seeed Wiki ) Is there a way of using the sensor without the Grove base shield? Has anyone managed to get this sensor type to work? What pins do I need to connect, to the Arduino. Truly thankful for any kind of help.

HI, you can use it without Grove base shield, you can choose serial communication or analog signal method, choose serial communication need to use gnd, vcc.tx and rx, the main power supply voltage is 5v

Thank you so much for the fast Response. It still doesn’t receive anything on the serial monitor…I tried it with all the different RX TX ports on my Arduino mega. Do I need to change anything in the code to make it work? I tried it using the code from the wiki. `

void setup() {
Serial.begin(9600);
Serial2.begin(9600);
}
void loop() {
if (Serial2.available()){
uint8_t begin_code = Serial2.read();
delay(10);
uint8_t state_code = Serial2.read();
delay(10);
uint8_t high_code = Serial2.read();
delay(10);
uint8_t low_code = Serial2.read();
delay(10);
uint8_t check_code = Serial2.read();
delay(10);
uint8_t checkk_code = Serial2.read();
delay(10);
uint8_t checkkk_code = Serial2.read();
delay(10);
uint8_t checkkkk_code = Serial2.read();
delay(10);
uint8_t checkkkkk_code = Serial2.read();
delay(10);

if(begin_code == 255 && state_code == 134){

float O2_val = ((high_code * 256) + low_code) * 0.1 ;
  Serial.print("O2: ");
  Serial.print(O2_val);
  Serial.println(" %");
  }
}
while(Serial2.read()>=0);    //clear buffer

}`

HI, you need to test that this code can operate the serial port read and write correctly, you can try the serial port loopback to test if this code can read and write to the serial port