Getting Started (Warning: Complete Noobe)

Sorry for this sounding bad but I have never owned or used an Oscilliscope before.

I’ve downloaded the manual from this forum but I’m still abit confused over a few things.I’ve tried searching both these and the Chinese forum but must be suffering from a serious blond moment!

1, Calabration - Insert probe on channel A to gnd Do i literally just hold it on the PSU’s GND connector and what of the other leads and clips? and do I need to have a voltage set yet?
2, Internal Function generator - On the forums there are a series of images by a member who ran some test on it. how did he do the tests?

Sorry for this sounding bad but I have never owned or used an Oscilliscope before.

How do I change the Sync rate? I just can’t seam to get into it to change the setting.
Is there some sort of easy way to get into this option?

yes-better to use the clips-don’t touch metal parts with fingers-if using x10 probes set to x1 position, connect channel A to ground and connect channel B to ground, no

Need a link to the series of images to know which one you are talking about.

Thank you!

I’ve got it working now but I’m struggling to get to the sync menu to change things!

Sys 1.50
app 2.51

I know I havn’t updated yet but I’m looking to do a custom logo while still tyring to understand the thing!