Error in compiling example of grove-IMU 9DOF V 2.0

hi when I interface my Grove - IMU 9DOF v2.0 sensor with LoRa WAN board after uploading the library from seeeduino website when I run example code of that I found this error. can any one help me with that?

Error message:

Arduino: 1.8.12 (Windows Store 1.8.33.0) (Windows 10), Board: “Seeeduino LoRaWAN, Arduino, Off”

In file included from C:\Users\Reday\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Grove_IMU_9DOF_9250\I2Cdev.h:74:0,

from C:\Users\Reday\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Grove_IMU_9DOF_9250\I2Cdev.cpp:44:

C:\Users\Reday\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Grove_IMU_9DOF_9250\I2Cdev.cpp: In static member function ‘static int8_t I2Cdev::readBytes(uint8_t, uint8_t, uint8_t, uint8_t*, uint16_t)’:

C:\Users\Reday\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Grove_IMU_9DOF_9250\I2Cdev.cpp:276:62: error: ‘BUFFER_LENGTH’ was not declared in this scope

for (uint8_t k = 0; k < length; k += min(length, BUFFER_LENGTH)) {

^

C:\Users\Reday\Documents\ArduinoData\packages\Seeeduino\hardware\samd\1.7.2\cores\arduino/Arduino.h:103:24: note: in definition of macro ‘min’

#define min(a,b) ((a)<(b)?(a):(b))

^

C:\Users\Reday\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Grove_IMU_9DOF_9250\I2Cdev.cpp: In static member function ‘static int8_t I2Cdev::readWords(uint8_t, uint8_t, uint8_t, uint16_t*, uint16_t)’:

C:\Users\Reday\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Grove_IMU_9DOF_9250\I2Cdev.cpp:416:70: error: ‘BUFFER_LENGTH’ was not declared in this scope

for (uint8_t k = 0; k < length * 2; k += min(length * 2, BUFFER_LENGTH)) {

^

C:\Users\Reday\Documents\ArduinoData\packages\Seeeduino\hardware\samd\1.7.2\cores\arduino/Arduino.h:103:24: note: in definition of macro ‘min’

#define min(a,b) ((a)<(b)?(a):(b))

^

exit status 1
Error compiling for board Seeeduino LoRaWAN.

This report would have more information with
“Show verbose output during compilation”
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

I’m really sorry that our documentation was incorrect and caused you trouble. This software library should be used. I have also updated the documentation, thanks for the feedback . @rhreday

If the brackets don’t all match up, the result is a compile time error. The fix to this compile error is to add a leading round bracket after the println to make the error go away: int x = 10; System.

Regards,
Rachel Gomez