Dust Sensor with GrovePi+

Hello,

will the Grove Dust Sensor work in combination with GrovePi+ and Raspberry Pi 2? In the project description of Air_Quality_Test_Box I have read, that it is important to connect the dust sensor with port D8 at the Base Shield for Adurino, otherwise it will not work. Should I use Adurino now or will it work with GrovePi+ and Raspberry Pi, too?

Best Regards…

Hello,

There is a D8 port in GrovePi+ as well. The designers of GrovePi+ maintain a list of Grove modules tested and supported here. The software for using Dust Sensor with GrovePi needs to be developed based on the instructions provided in the above link.

Thanks and Warm Regards.

[size=85]P.S: Link to GrovePi+ support : dexterindustries.com/forum/grovepi/[/size]

Hi viswa, thank you very much for the weblink…

Unfortunately the dust sensor isn’t listed, but after following some other links from this site, I found a very helpful thread at dexterindustries . com /topic/grove-dust-sensor

[size=85](Sorry, it’s not allowed for me to post a full working link here, because it looks too spamy for the forum software and I get an error message when I’m trying it…)[/size]

With newest GrovePi+ firmware v1_2_4 (actually in beta stadium) it should work. :smiley:

So I’m going to order the Dust Sensor with GrovePi+…

Best regards…

Hello,

Happy making :slight_smile:

Please read this to understand the anti-spam measures. You could post links after 24hours of making first post.

Thanks and Warm Regards.