DSO Quad 4 Channels Analog?

Hello, I’m looking for a low cost portable Digital Scope that can reliably do DSP on 4x 350khz signals. This is for a project involving a fish finder.

I was hoping the DSO Quad could be modified to accomplish this? Does anyone know if the number of analog channels can be increased by reducing the sampling rate/channel ala the “Open Workbench Logic Sniffer”?

seeedstudio.com/depot/preord … l?cPath=75

Thanks in Advance,
Jim

It’s not very likely, even if you used an analog mux on the front end, because there is no way to capture the data through the PC USB interface.

(Please see the thread “DSO Quad Source Code?” for more discussion on why the interface doesn’t work – specifically the lack of support from Seeedstudio)

I see, thank you for bringing that issue to my attention. I think this product will make a cool Christmas gift to myself, but I’ve decided to use an STM32F4 for the fishfinder project. It has 3 channels of ADC at the bandwidth I need without any unnecessary hardware or features.

I also found out that one of the things I was hoping to accomplish is called “interleaving”.

“3×12-bit, 2.4 MSPS A/D converters: up to 24 channels and 7.2 MSPS in triple interleaved mode”

st.com/internet/com/Learning … eminar.jsp

“Free” $20 discovery kit with attendance at what seems to be a fairly educational seminar/sales pitch. Good libraries available for FFTs & Oscilloscope type projects:
youtube.com/watch?v=llDmjxUt … e=youtu.be