SYS : Custom 1.69
APP : 1.13
While working on improvement to the 1.64 SYS, Windows warns me about a peak consumption error on the USB port connected to the DSO Quad. I was not upgrading firmware, neither testing it. After that,
DSO unplugged from USB:
- The device just shows a white screen whatever button pushed at start.
- No DFU possible
- Checked the battery, 4.2v with my multimeter (fully charged)
DSO plugged to USB:
- The device starts, with a short white screen
- On DFU mode, Windows shows an unrecognized device
- On Application mode, “Parameter record not found” and Windows shows an empty drive and impossible to format it
- Vbt=+5.60V in V1.13 APP whatever the USB port plugged in (PC, USB charger, 10xHUB)
- Screen is like blinking a bit (over lighted?)
- If USB is unplugged, the screen goes white immediately (This makes hard any debugging attempt…)
My first opinion is that something wrong with the power regulation parts.
SeeedStudio teams, Could you help me?