Sometimes I miss the equivalent of a bird’s-eye view of the full waveform and other times zooming in on a particular detail of interest is desired. To accommodate this I’ve updated the firmware to support a zoom in/out capability for captured waveforms. There is also a new vertical scrolling capability that will allow us to bring (and keep) waveform peeks within the confines of the display area.
When using these new features we’re more likely to push the Nano towards its min/max voltage limits. To help with this I’ve added a voltage out of range indicator. That is the V/Div information field will display in red when an under/over voltage condition is detected.
The user guide has been updated with details on how to use the new features as well as a new section on voltage range and sensitivity.
The full list of changes can be seen in the enclosed revisions file.
Update 2011.01.25 APP V3.51
- Automatic ground level calibration
- Allow off screen trigger level
- Pressing B for Gnd Pos will reset position to vertical center
- Updated firmware users guide
Update 2011.02.04 APP V3.52 and LIB V3.52
- General improvements and simplification to gain calibration
- Reduced measurement fluctuations
- Updated firmware users guide (new calibration procedure)
DSO BenF Firmware v3.52.zip (347 KB)