DSO firmware version 3.43

If you are unsure if the two signals are in phase or not, then as BenF states, you can’t compare the phases with the current Nano. If you already know that the two signals are in phase, then this is a different colored horse.

I just completed another video explaining Gnd Pos issues and how to align a displayed signal to a REF wave with known zero phase shift between them. If this is your issue, then go see that video for the solution.

Basically, I am suggesting that if the two signals should have zero phase shift, then your Tr. Sens. setting is the most likely culprit to take them out of sync.

youtube.com/user/lwgraves?feature=mhum#p/p video #11.

BenF,

Thank you for a C00L firmware!! :sunglasses:

BenF,
Thank you for quick reply.
I guess I will have to buy scope with more channels to synchronize two waveforms in time.

First X L ent firmware!! I notice that Scan mode is enabled only when the time/Div goes bigger than certain value automatically.

My recuest is this. Im working in my thesis taking lightnig data with an antena and I have to watch the oscope every time that I see a lightning to capture the data.

Is there any way to put the DSOnano in a mode (scan mode like) to automatically empty the buffer every time it gets full and append that data to the end of a certain FILExxx.XML? it would be helpfull if the file auto001.xml have a fixed size and once it reach that size automatically the software creates auto002.xml and it start to append the data to that file. maybe 10Mb. Thanks bro for that work youve done.