I want to make my own wires to insert into the grove connector and was wondering what type of crimp I need to buy… Is it a normal JST rectangular crimp?



The grove cables are specially made. Here is the links:

<LINK_TEXT text=“ … p-925.html”></LINK_TEXT>

<LINK_TEXT text=“ … p-926.html”></LINK_TEXT>

I know they I cant order the grove connector… that I hve but I was just wondering about the metal crimp that you crimp onto the wire to insert into the grove connector… can I get that?