CO2 sensors in stock anytime soon?

Hi ladies and gents from Seeed Studio,

I was wondering if you are going to stock any CO2 sensors anytime soon. I would like to buy a few in a couple of weeks so I needed to know if I should wait or search on other shops. I would rather have it from you, of course!

Thank in advance for any reply,
zws

Dear ZWS,

Thanks for you always support Seeedstudio.

Because of the CO2 sensor is more expensive then other products, we would not consider to sell on our online shop.But we still can buy small amount of product for you if you want.
Although it might not our product, we persist to provide best one for our customer. :wink:
Anyway, if we can help you. :smiley:

Best regards

Yuri

Hey Yuri,

Thank you for your reply. First of all, are you part of the seeed studio team. I didn’t get that.

Second, I did not understand what you meant by saying: “But we still can buy small amount of product for you if you want.” What exact product do you have in mind? Maybe you could share a link?

Thank you,
zws

Dear ZWS,

I’m technical support from Seeeduino R&D.
Here 2 type of CO2 sensor that provide to you to choose.

figarosensor.com/products/4161pdf.pdf
figarosensor.com/products/4160pdf.pdf

And another PDF is from TAIWAN.Cheaper but accuracy is not high, because there are non-connect type sensor.

If you want can further connect us.

Yuri
OGS-202F2_R3-CO2.pdf (151 KB)
OGS-201F2_R1 CO2.pdf (192 KB)

Hey Yuri,

Thank you so much for looking into this and for posting info about the CO2 sensors.

Unfortunately I am a programmer and not an electrical engineer. So sensors by their own are not that much help to me. I prefer working with sensor modules. :slight_smile:

All the best,
zws

:stuck_out_tongue: Maybe you are not going to manufacture NDIR CO2 sensor but you can stock from various Chinese manufacturers. If you stock / sell those product, it will give us confidence since I assumed that you will test it as a compactible adruino product before selling it.

Nice surprise about this shorter form. Can you tell us what it is you are talking/writing about?Has any info. about this shorter form been posted before (and i just missed it)?