CANFD Shield and Jetson Nano latest B01 or rPI 4

Hello

I am thinking about getting several latest Jetson Nano B01, each with this CANFD Shield
Before I place an order I would like to know if anyone in the community is using such a setup and what is his expirience.

• Nano
  1. Does it actually work? CAN or CANFD
  2. How did you set it up on Nano? Link to detail steps on how to enable it?
  3. Does each CAN interface needs separate SPI from Nano. I only really need one can0 for now since I am intending using other SPIon J41 for other devices.
  4. I also see there are older CANFD shields sold around (MCP2517). Will this work with Nano single can0
  5. I did read on Nvidia forums there is some option to enable MCP using jetson-io.py but a lot of people are have a hard time getting it to work?
  • rPI 4
  1. Does it actually work? CAN or CANFD
  2. How did you set it up. I am planning to use Ubuntu Server 20.04 image (headless). Any other small headless distros? if the Ubuntu server image does not work out of the box.
  3. I also see there are older CANFD shields sold around (MCP2517). Will this work with rPI4 single can0

https://github.com/Seeed-Studio/seeed-linux-dtoverlays/issues/11 @mr.spirytus I see you have a discussion here, so let’s focus on this on GitHub.