Can Analyzer Help

I couldn’t understand how to run Can analyzer. Even though I read the pdfs on Github. There is no problem with my software. I provide can bus communication with STM discovery. I cannot view the messages I wrote in Can Analyzer. I would be happy if you help.

I am using MCP2551. There is no problem with my hardware, it works. When I connect can ANALYZER to the computer, it blinks 3 times. The light remains off after pressing the USBCAN V8.00 open button

I tied it this way

Hi there,
Not sure if this would help but may be worth a try and a look :thinking:, from the SEEED wiki on there XIAO CAN BUS expansion board. I see this,"Considering that some users’ communication devices may already have a terminating resistor, XIAO CAN-BUS does not short P1 by default, if you find that CAN communication cannot send or receive messages, you can try to short P1 pad to get a 120 ohm terminating resistor.
Seems you have the Point to point going on with the :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :pinching_hand:60Ohm, MultiDrop looks for 120 Ohmz :face_with_peeking_eye:
HTH
GL :slight_smile: PJ