I have bought a BLE Micro.
- I downloaded “nRF Connect App for Android” on the phone.
- I downloaded Arduino Library “https://github.com/sandeepmistry/arduino-nRF5” and also “RedBearLab/nRF51822-Arduino”
- I open Arduino Blink sketch, selecting board “Generic nRF51822” or “redBearLab nRF51822”.
- I generate .Hex file, send to the phone, and I am able to upload as “application” with the nRF connect App. It also asks for a .dat file, but it can upload th .hex file even if it is missing (how should I create it?)
- Application is downloaded, 100%.
But nothing happens! I tried both nrf_gpio_pin_set(xx) and clear, and also digitalWrite, but no way any of the pins shows any sign of life. I tried with multimeter, they stay about 300mV fixed. Also with an led connected both to vcc - or gnd, and the pins. Nothing. What am I doing wrong?
Also the pinout is not 100% clear, I looked at https://infocenter.nordicsemi.com/pdf/nRF51822_PS_v3.1.pdf and tried pin 3, 30, 25,26,29, … always no results.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.