Better Circuitpython support to Xiao ESP32S3 Sense

I left two versions of the firmware with Circuitpython for this board. Seeed still needs to address some issues related to USB_VID and USB_PID registration, but both firmwares work well and have pin names following the standard of other Xiao boards. I also added correct espcamera and psram support. Both work and can be used, but to obtain official support from Adafruit, Seeed will need to resolve these USB registration issues.

Hi there,

Yea this is either Sloppy on there part or they just don’t know what to do, Either way it’s NOT a good look. It has been that way for 4-5 years now. :smile: It doesn’t have " AI " in the name so no ones LQQKing :face_with_peeking_eye:

GL :slight_smile: PJ
:v: thanks for the reminder, I’m glad I don’t use CP.
and What in the SAM HILL is this RPi fakery… why do we need XIAO RP2040 XIAO RP2350
cheese & rice… No WiFi, No BLE, 27ua sleep , BIG DEAL! some one got a container of chips they want to get rid of… Seriously with the lamest support for a chip in the industry I don’t see it… Waste of time and money. How much are they? LOL, $3 and $6 c’mon blink some LED really fast talk about a LEAD balloon… :poop:

1 Like