As I want to buy a Seeeduino Ethernet I need first to know if I may connect on it a Relay Shield v2.0 then also put on this Relay Shield v2.0 a Base Shield v1.2.
After that as we can see on the wiki pages you often talk about D5 and D6 sensors. But As I want to buy those (here below) sensors I need to know if I may put all of them in the same time on this Base Shield 1.2. I want then to know if I may use all of those sensors in the same time on this base shield 1.2 :
- Temperature and Humidity (pro or not) : http://www.seeedstudio.com/depot/grove-temperaturehumidity-sensor-pro-p-838.html
- Air Quality Sensor : http://www.seeedstudio.com/depot/grove-air-quality-sensor-p-1065.html
- Moisture sensor : http://www.seeedstudio.com/depot/grove-moisture-sensor-p-955.html
- PIR Sensor : http://www.seeedstudio.com/depot/grove-pir-motion-sensor-p-802.html
- Magnetic Switch (four of them to check windows and door) : http://www.seeedstudio.com/depot/grove-magnetic-switch-p-744.html
- Light Sensor : http://www.seeedstudio.com/depot/grove-light-sensorp-p-1253.html
- A button (to switch a status to on/off) : http://www.seeedstudio.com/depot/grove-button-p-766.html
Sincerely thanks for your quick answer.