Arduino // Can-Shield MCP2515 // Can-Bus // LAbview

Hi guys,

i want to realize a small can network as shown in the picture. The setup in the Arduino environment was not a problem. I used two Arduino Unos and the Can Shield MCP2515. In the next step I want to replace the Arduino with the NI PXIe 1085 on the transmitter side.
I used the following library from Github: https://github.com/autowp/arduino-mcp2515

Here is my question: I have used the oscilloscope to extract signals from both transmitters and they look very different. Unfortunately I could not see in the library which CAN standard and which protocol is used for the MCP2515 to rebuild the signal with the PXIe-1085. Can you help me here ?

The polarity is opposite.Is the communication working?

Hi Baozhu,

Thanks for reply.
This is purely a matter of representation. Here is a new screenshot of the oscilloscope.!
Blue is CAN-High and Yellow the Can-Low Signal.
And Yes the communication in the arduino architectur is working.

I still don’t understand your question.Our MCP2515 product and its corresponding software have been used in a variety of products, compatibility is very good. @SvenLAB

I want to emulate the MCP2515 signal with another PC (PXIe-1085 from NI) for a study project. Therefore it is necessary to know on which CAN bus standard the MCP2515 is based. So which CAN-Bus Standard is used?
Is my question clear now?