Looks like Seedstudio have finally brought some pretty cool Robot chassis to their store. One of which is the Arduino 4WD and as it happens I bought one several months back and decided to write a basic review with pictures!
There’s a few things you should be aware of on this model:
- No space for hall effect sensors, measuring how far your robot has moved is tricky
- You’ll need some standoffs to raise up your electronics
- No manual!
- Accessing the battery compartment can be a pain. I’ve actually mounted another pack on the back for quick changing
- It’s geared up for the DF-Robot Romeo board (Arduino clone with motor driver and loads of outputs). You could fit a classic Arduino or Seesduino but it could be a struggle.
- Great space for a pan+tilt mechanism
As I think of more comments I’ll update this post
 Updated WIKI url