8-channel 12 bit adc firmware update

Hi

I recently bought 2 8channel 12 bit adc’s which are showing no addresses when connected to rasperry pi 4. I2c-detect is resulting in empty response like shown below

0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  a  b  c  d  e  f

00: – – – – – – – – – – – – –
10: – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
20: – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
30: – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
40: – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
50: – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
60: – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
70: – – – – – – – –

I am wondering if I need to reburn firmware on the adc and how to do so. There is a download but no instructions at all.

Because ST32 series chips are out of stock globally, prices have increased several times and there is no clear delivery date. We have no choice but to switch to the MM32 chip. The specific replacement models are as follows: STM32F030F4P6TR is replaced by MM32F031F6P6. After the chip is replaced, the product functions, features, usage methods and codes remain unchanged. It should be noted that the firmware version has changed, and the factory firmware has been adjusted according to different chips. If you need to re-burn the firmware, please download the firmware corresponding to the chip.

Hi @Rishabh_Mehandru did you figure this out in the end? I’m facing down the barrel of a similar problem, although my board is visible on the I2C Bus I get an IO error whenever I try to run the .py file. I want to try reburning the firmware but not sure the best way to do so?