433MHz Link Kit

Hello,
I try to creat a connection between an Arduino Galileo and an Arduino UNO with the 433MHz Link Kit from seeed.
I use the library RCSwitch.

The transmiter is connected on the PIN 13 of the Galileo board. I use the sample “SendDemo” provided with the library.
Of course in the seput I have “mySwitch.enableTransmit(13);”

I Can see the led connected on the output 13 bliking every time a “message” are send.

The receiver is connected on the PIN 2 (Interrupt 0) of the Arduino UNO. I use the sample “ReceiveDemo_Advanced” provided with the library.

But it seem that it do not works.
I do not have any scoop meter to control if something arrived on the Arduino UNO.
I do not hava any idea how I can find were is the problem.

Somebody can help?

Christian

To complet my previous post and to check the hardware part I have made a realy simple test :

On the Galileo bord, I have connected the transmiter on the output PIN 13 , I simply blink this output every 500ms.

The receiver is connected on the PIN #2 of the Arduino UNO. I have attached the Interrupt 0. Every time the interrupt is activate, I invert the output #13.

With these 2 simple application, I see the both LED connected on the pin 13 (on the Galileo and on the UNO) blinking.

That mean for me that the Hardware level works fine.

The problem seems to be only soft probleme.

Some poeple had already experience with the RCSwitch or VirualWire Library to help me?

Christian