WiFi Shield + arduino uno, can't get it to work

Hi, I am new to arduino and try to get the wifi shield v.1.0 (3/27/2012) to work.
Arduino 1.0.3 on Mac OSX 10.5.8 does find the TCP xample in the Sketchbook files, does also find the libraries path Arduino/libraries/, but does not read the WiFly.h etc.

The Error msg upon compiling:
/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-g++ -c -g -Os -Wall -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mmcu=atmega328p -DF_CPU=16000000L -MMD -DUSB_VID=null -DUSB_PID=null -DARDUINO=103 -I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/arduino/cores/arduino -I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/arduino/variants/standard -I/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/libraries/SoftwareSerial /var/folders/6d/6d+RPaKFHtOawWI5h+drJU+++TI/-Tmp-/build76399733772759409.tmp/TCP.cpp -o /var/folders/6d/6d+RPaKFHtOawWI5h+drJU+++TI/-Tmp-/build76399733772759409.tmp/TCP.cpp.o
TCP.ino:1:19: error: Wifly.h: No such file or directory
TCP:3: error: ‘WiflyClass’ does not name a type
TCP.ino: In function ‘void setup()’:
TCP:8: error: ‘Wifly’ was not declared in this scope
TCP.ino: In function ‘void loop()’:
TCP:17: error: ‘Wifly’ was not declared in this scope
TCP:23: error: ‘Wifly’ was not declared in this scope

When I use WiFi ConnectWithWPA from the Example sketches instead, Arduino returns “WiFi shield not present”

What am I missing? :question: Thx for help!

Hi,maybe your miss a libraries.Please download our libraries and unzip it to your Arduino libraries.
Path:(for window)…arduino-1.0.3/libraries/WifiShield
for Apple…look following…

put WifiShield into ~/Documents/Arduino/libraries (if no, create it).

then, open ~/Documents/Arduino/libraries/WifiShield/example/TCP/TCP.ino, compiling it.