RePhone / Xadow on Mac

Hi guys:

I have my RePhone Geo Kit and I have looked up the info on the web, but it is all PC oriented as far as set up is concerned.

Are you working on a way to connect the Xadow \ RePhone to Macs? Thanks.

+1

mac user here as well

Here is the steps about using Rephone on MAC, please feel free to give us a feedback, Thx!
github.com/Seeed-Studio/CodeLit … n-Mac-OS-X

Hi,

I’ve seen that the PackTag and the PushTool (the first is needed to convert to VXP format and the former for pushing the VXP file to the device) are both in binary format for Windows and for Mac OSX in github.com/Seeed-Studio/Lua_for … ster/tools, maybe it helps.

I would prefer for the source code of these tools… is that possible? I’m not using Mac nor Windows but GNU/Linux and I have the ‘packtag.py’ to convert to VXP but I don’t have the ‘pushtool.py’ to be able to upload the code. Any chance to have the source code or python script of this tool?

In the meantime, I know I can make VXP executable sand upload them directly to the mass storage device, but it would be easier the other way.

Regards,
Roberto.

Hi,

I would like to give feedback on compiling the CodeLite_for_RePhone in GNU/Linux.

Projects blink, button and lua compiles and executes OK on the module, but project_js fails with this message:

arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=arm7tdmi-s -mthumb -mlittle-endian -c -fvisibility=hidden -fpic -O2 -DNO_BSD_SOCKETS -D__HDK_LINKIT_ASSIST_2502__ -D__COMPILER_GCC__ -std=gnu99 -I. -I. -I…/include -I…/common -o main.o main.c
main.c:13:16: fatal error: v7.h: No such file or directory
#include “v7.h”
^
compilation terminated.
make: *** [main.o] Error 1

It’s a minor problem. It seems that the code of the V7 engine is incomplete. It is easy to take the code from JS RePhone project (github.com/Seeed-Studio/JavaScr … master/src) and copy here as a workaround.

Thank you very much for the developers to make this available to non-windows users.

Regards,
Roberto.