Configure Bluetooth Bee(Guidance)

Hello Everybody,

I have a problem with one bluetooth bee. I can’t configure it. I use an UartSBee V4.0. I can connect with it and see some messages when device starts but I can’t send any command (always returns ERROR). I tried SSCOM, hyperterm, putty and TeraTerm with the same results.

How must be done?

thanks so much
hex.JPG
commands.JPG
device.JPG

Anybody can help me?

thanks

[size=150]How to configure Bluetooth Bee[/size]
hey , you can follow those steps:

1 Open sscom32 tool(picture 1),and you can find the EXT module,please click it.

2 And then you need add some commands to the blank(picture 2):
+STWMOD=0
+STNA=BTSlave
+STAUTO=0
+STOAUT=1
+STPIN=2222
+INQ=1

3 Now,we can send commands to bluetooth bee: 1) Please click 7(a blank command) 2) please click 1(+STWMOD=0),and then you can see the feedback of bluetooth bee(picture 4)
Note:If you click 1 first without clicking 7,you just get a error feedback(picture 3)

4 1) Please click 7(a blank command) 2) please click 2(+STNA=BTSlave)

5 1) Please click 7(a blank command) 2) please click 3(+STAUTO=0)

6 1) Please click 7(a blank command) 2) please click 4(+STOAUT=1)

7 1) Please click 7(a blank command) 2) please click 5(+STPIN=2222)

8 1) Please click 7(a blank command) 2) please click 6(+INQ=1)

When all steps have been done,then you can pair and connect your phone.(picture 5)
5.png
4.png
3.png
2.png
1.png

FANTASTIC!!!

It works perfectly.

thanks so much

I can’t get sscom32 to run on Windows 7 - and the other term programs I’re tried are either no better or simply don’t work.

I ‘could’ spin up a windows xp vm - read ‘could’ but really, should that be the way? I’m open to suggestions because I really need to get these bluetooth bees configured so they can be used to send data from the data loggers to a computer/phone.

I’ve tried compatibility mode - also not working and the same error every time.

help.

HI,

I always used this soft in windows vista 32bits without problems. I never tested it in seven.

sorry