Getting constant GSR output no matter what

Hello everyone,

I was working with the GSR sensor from Seeed studio. However, I get constant readings from the sensor. I have tried to stimulate the finger by pinching it very hard, watching a very funny video etc.[size=1]openweb.vip/whatsapp-web/ https://19216801.onl/ routerlogin.uno/[/size] The sensor output just doesn’t change. I have connected the output of the sensor to an arduino nano and have let the TP4 pin of the sensor unconnected. Can somebody suggest on how to proceed?

Hi,

Galvanic skin response aka GSR, is a method of measuring the electrical conductance of the skin. Strong emotion can cause a stimulus to your sympathetic nervous system, resulting in more sweat being secreted by the sweat glands.

The response can take seconds to arise and longer to decay. However, you can experiment with thinking of exciting or calming thoughts and watch how your galvactivator responds. Once you have dialed it to your proper baseline, the galvactivator should be sensitive enough to respond to internally-generated imagery in a broad way.

very nice post

Thanks for your valuable reply I am facing the same issue in Allrouterlogin website.