Wio Terminal App (rpcWiFi lib) sending telemetry data to Azure Storage Tables stops working after many uploads

Hi @lakshan,
problem still not completely solved. My App very seldom stops to upload even with 20 ms delay. Sometimes several hundred successful uploads but then one upload fails and the drivers seems not to be able to recover from such an anexpected situation. I’ll try @stevedb 's suggestion tomorrow.
Best Regards
RoSchmi

Hi @RoSchmi,

You could try @stevedb 's suggestion as he has mentioned in his previous post and share your findings here. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Lakshantha

Hi, with stevedb 's suggestion with 100us delay as mentioned -> malfunction after 129 successful uploads. The 130. try to upload (post request) returned with error code -1, on the next try to upload the App crashed (loop stopped running).

BtW: You are using a baudrate of 1.843.200. Did you try using a lower baudrate?

Still the same problems. Occasinally my App hangs an requires reset by the watchdog, occasionally https requests fail and the system doesn’t recover from this situation. Is the Seeed team still trying to fix/improve the WiFi associated libraries?

Very similar problem here. MQTT calls, e.g. connect() sometimes never return, they go away and stay away, which hangs my app. Tracing down the code, the failure seems to be in the low-level write() where select() does not return despite the timeout. I can integrate a watchdog function but I don’t feel this should be seen as a long term solution.

I agree. Implementing a bulletproof communication between MCU and WiFi chip isn’t an easy thing. But I hope that we can see soon some activity on the significant libraries.