🥳 Whooo, Live Stream Meshtastic for Hazard Response 10PM PST

:partying_face:
Score… Number “6” Me and the AI are on the right Brain Wave… LUCKY!
They Gave Away a few Nice Items… STay Tunned for the Next One.

A.k.a “The22V10” Youtube Persona ;
The 22V10 PAL chip is a programmable logic device (PLD) that was introduced by Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) in 1983. It was the first PAL chip to have configurable output macrocells and could replace many standard TTL logic ICs.
I used it to create some Glue Logic on a 68000 based hardware for BlackBox corp. back in the Day.:v:

Me and my Beagles will love it, Unless someone thinks its a chew toy (down Boy)
can’t believe I won one…I like it comes with the little tripod too. MQTT here we Go!
GL :slight_smile: PJ
:v:
I’m gonna Call it “Cooper” too. :yum:

2 Likes

I missed it… I was watching my President!

1 Like

Hi there,

This is nice tech in one stack, so I like that, Like the WIO terminal. That also is everything in one package.
Wish the Seeed Round display were more flexible (io, wise) and more compatible as generic touch screen display for example. Why do you need (2) SD slots as another example when a camera is added…? I would have made it with add and remove hardware features. i.e. more options.

This SenseCap Watcher is closer to my thoughts on an OPEN source , with crowd designed options.
Can’t wait to see it show up… :+1:
GL :slight_smile: PJ
:v:

It s on NOW come checkit out!

1 Like

see you :index_pointing_at_the_viewer:there, WInstuff, get good info and See if Frank shows UP!!
:grinning: :muscle: :sunglasses:

GL :slight_smile: PJ :v:

1 Like

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner… Live stream pays again… Sweet
Re camera

Was an Excellent Live stream the RE camera looks well thought out. modular and solid looking, anxious to get one in my Kit!

Great JOB seeed Team.!

Jennie and Ethan knocked it out of the park. Great job and good commentary.

here is the link to the GIt , check it OUT!

30W 802.3af/at per port POE.

1 Like

Learn about cool stuff, win prizes, get giveaways.
AND…

Frank :stuck_out_tongue: :metal:

all you Tracker fans out there, This is the Live stream to watch and ask questions about this “Great” product :face_with_peeking_eye:
See you there,
GL :slight_smile: PJ :v:

1 Like

Remind me to not to forget!

1 Like

11 minutes to go , Cold Libation on hand and there may be snacks…
Better to have one and NOT need it than NEED one and NOT have it.
Hazards are everywhere…
:grin: :v: