I have been trying to flash my unit with the firmware for the Arduino IDE. I am following the instructions on the Wiki (seeedstudio.com/wiki/Arduino … or_RePhone).
- I have powered off the unit
- Started the flasher (called Updatefirmware.exe in the instructions but is called FirmwareUpdater.exe in the download zip file)
- Click the download button
- Connect the unit to the USB port
- I wait, but no download starts and eventually (about 20 to 30 seconds later I get a slow blink of the green light)
- After 1 minute I get a timout message
I am using Windows 7 Pro 64 bit, on an Alienware laptop.
Please advise how to proceed and get the firmware in place.