Join Failed / Send Procedure / Power Cycle

The installation is detailed in GitHub, as well as on the wiki page. Unfortunately, the AT firmware is encrypted and we cannot provide it.

I don’t care about the firmware source code, just the binary that can be loaded through STLINK. I have 20 assemblies I built as a prototype run, and without this fix, they are basically useless to me.

1 Like

I’d be happy to sign an NDA or whatever if that’s necessary or helpful to your process. My goal is simply to have a working set of prototype boards, and then eventually to go to production with e5 modules in my product. Please, help me to get there.

I asked them, they said they can not give, my side also nothing to do …

I understand that you are doing the best you can and that you are not in a position to solve my problem. Is there any way you could put me in direct contact (e.g. by email) with your management and/or a sales representative?

I have to prove this works before I can even consider scaling up to production with the E5 module. Right now this issue is a deal breaker for me, and I thought the point of the E5 module was to support actual product development, not just hobbyist activities. I have to say, you guys aren’t acting like it right now.

You can contact the technical support email and they will have more access to handle it. But when you send the email you need to restate the problem and not attach a link to the forum, otherwise they will ask me to follow up and deal with … which goes back to the dead end.

Please can you DM me the email address that I should send an email to?

Mailbox is support@seeed.cc