Just want check with others if they have similar problems to me.
My config - respeaker core v2. 64Gb sdcard running the standard lxqt image.
After installation, I did:
- sudo apt-get update
- sudo apt-get upgrade
- used fdisk to expand the sdcard to full size.
At this stage, everything seems to work ok (audacity works, vnc works, alsamixer, arecord etc)
However: the following bits are not working
- firefox -> gives a segmentation fault
- I also tried to install ‘librosa’ (needs a manual build of llvm 6.0) - seems to install ok but I get linker errors when trying to run it
- chromium installs but crashes on start
Have other been able to run firefox or any browser…