question.

Hi everyone.

I’m new in this “world” and I’m about to purchase my first PBC in here home made XD.
But it’s going to be my first time. I’m not speaking english regulary so i,m not familiar with some expressions. I learned how to work with eagle last week, but there may be some stuff I missed. I’m doing electronic since only 2 years and at school it’s our teachers who are ordering our PCB and we only did it one time and it was fucking expensive!!! But now that i’ve found a service more resonable for a student, I really would like to use it, but I need a little boost to start.

• So that’s it, my PCB presently fit 5,14 x 3,87 cm. -> Is it possible to have it with the price of 5x5 cm? Or I should choose 5x10?

• Is there any influence on the price for the # of “layer” (1-2) and between the differents PCB “thickness”?

• I saw on the page a uge bunch of conditions we must respect to use this service, but are they all included in the “Seeed_Gerber_Generater_v0r94.cam” so when I make a DRC check, if there are no errors, that mean everything is ok?

• And when I’m going to send my gerber files, if the compagnie spot anything wrond or errors, will they advertise me and wait until I send a new gerber or they will just pass over it?

• In general, how long can it take to make the pcb and then ship it?

Thank you very much.

So… anyone working here can give me a reply? Or a costumer?

Thank you

1. So that’s it, my PCB presently fit 5,14 x 3,87 cm. -> Is it possible to have it with the price of 5x5 cm? Or I should choose 5x10?
    You need to buy 5x10.

2. Is there any influence on the price for the # of “layer” (1-2) and between the differents PCB “thickness”?
    The price for 1 layer and 2 layer are same. The price for 2.0mm thick will be more expensive than other thickness(0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.6mm).

3. I saw on the page a uge bunch of conditions we must respect to use this service, but are they all included in the “Seeed_Gerber_Generater_v0r94.cam” so when I make a DRC check, if there are no errors, that mean everything is ok?
    Yes

4. And when I’m going to send my gerber files, if the compagnie spot anything wrong or errors, will they advertise me and wait until I send a new gerber or they will just pass over it?
    We will contact you if your files don’t meet the requirements. But we will not be responsible for the bugs in your design.

Thank you very much :slight_smile: