help

hello, I have a probleme when i upload my skech

Arduino: 1.8.4 (Windows 10), Card: “Wio GPS Board”

CAUTION: The category ‘’ in the FlashStorage library is invalid. Definition on: ‘Uncategorized’

The sketch uses 20104 bytes (7%) of program storage space. The maximum is 262144 bytes.

An error occurred while uploading the sketch

This report could be more detailed with

the option “Show detailed results of the compilation”

activated in File -> Preferences.

Hi there~

Please double press the reset button on the board and see if the issue is solved. thanks.

Hello, I always have the same problem. can not the computer also cause worries? I have a dual core hp with windows 10.

Family and friends are often the first line of defense in the fight against depression. That’s why it’s important to understand the signs and symptoms of depression. You may notice the problem in a depressed loved one before they do, and your influence and concern can motivate them to seek help.

Hi,

could you Show detailed results of the compilation" from activated in File -> Preferences. it will give more insights.

There are a number of different ways you can help people, either by solving small problems faced in the day to day world, or by working to resolve big issues important in your community. By thinking about the needs and concerns of others, you can put yourself in a position to help them overcome whatever troubles they face. The way you help those you know, close friends and family, will be different from how you help the rest of your community or the world, but all of them are ways you can contribute to making the world a better place.

If you think you want to get involved with others, but don’t know how to start or have something particular in mind to do, ask others. Friends, family, businesses, churches, and other social groups are already finding ways to help others and improve their communities, and they will probably have a few good suggestions for things you can do to join in.