GoPiGo Base Kit for Seeed Rangers

We are giving away products every month to Seeed Rangers, check out & apply here.

Moderators: lily.li, violet

Post Reply
User avatar
violet
Staff
Staff
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:49 am

GoPiGo Base Kit for Seeed Rangers

Post by violet » Thu May 23, 2019 4:16 pm

Dear Seeed Rangers,
We have some GoPiGo Base Kits to give away. If you'd like to use it to build certain projects or to teach a workshop at a local community, welcome to apply for the kits by replying to this post. Let us know what you'd need it for, and how many.
GoPiGo.jpg
GoPiGo.jpg (80.42 KiB) Viewed 1276 times
GoPiGo 2.jpg
GoPiGo 2.jpg (87.48 KiB) Viewed 1276 times
Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul.---Youth

khairul.uapstu
Pre-kindergarten
Pre-kindergarten
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:08 pm

Re: GoPiGo Base Kit for Seeed Rangers

Post by khairul.uapstu » Fri May 24, 2019 11:56 pm

I teach electronics and programming at the University of Asia Pacific, Bangladesh. I am the convener of Robotics & Project Club of EEE Department. We arrange different workshop time to time for our student. I you sent a few It will help me to arrange a workshop on robotics among the students. If I got the kit should I return these after the workshop? If yes then who will bear the charges?

User avatar
violet
Staff
Staff
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:49 am

Re: GoPiGo Base Kit for Seeed Rangers

Post by violet » Mon May 27, 2019 10:22 am

khairul.uapstu wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 11:56 pm
I teach electronics and programming at the University of Asia Pacific, Bangladesh. I am the convener of Robotics & Project Club of EEE Department. We arrange different workshop time to time for our student. I you sent a few It will help me to arrange a workshop on robotics among the students. If I got the kit should I return these after the workshop? If yes then who will bear the charges?
Dear Md. Khairul,
Glad to know that you'd like to use the products to teach students about robotics. May I know how many you'd need for a workshop? And you do not have to return the kit, but we'd suggest that you reuse the kits in different workshops :)
Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul.---Youth

khairul.uapstu
Pre-kindergarten
Pre-kindergarten
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:08 pm

Re: GoPiGo Base Kit for Seeed Rangers

Post by khairul.uapstu » Mon May 27, 2019 9:35 pm

For 20 students workshop I think 5 kits are required. One kit for each group of 4 students. What do you think? Let me know your thoughts.

User avatar
violet
Staff
Staff
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:49 am

Re: GoPiGo Base Kit for Seeed Rangers

Post by violet » Tue May 28, 2019 3:00 pm

khairul.uapstu wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 9:35 pm
For 20 students workshop I think 5 kits are required. One kit for each group of 4 students. What do you think? Let me know your thoughts.
Yes! I will PM you to confirm your shipping info & arrange for the shipment asap. :)
Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul.---Youth

murshi440
Pre-kindergarten
Pre-kindergarten
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue May 28, 2019 12:04 am

Re: GoPiGo Base Kit for Seeed Rangers

Post by murshi440 » Wed May 29, 2019 10:47 pm

Hey,
I am a B tech student from India. I do take and host various workshops and hackathons to college students and developers. I would love to take workshops with the GOPiGo Base Kit.

laurencehr
Pre-kindergarten
Pre-kindergarten
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri May 18, 2018 11:31 pm

Re: GoPiGo Base Kit for Seeed Rangers

Post by laurencehr » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:42 am

I will apply for some too...
last year we (my company) got PHPoC Learning Center Award, for teach PHPoC officially and they send us 20 boards.
(You can check in https://www.phpoc.com/phpoc_learning_center.php page our company Jaguar Soft from Peru)

I'm planning for this year open an IoT Lab, a space where people can go to test new iot and electronic boards or components. I usually buy new products released (or back them in Kickstarter), sometimes I win prizes in Hackster or Devpost contests to or got products for test and review.

I would like include GoPiGo in our Catalogue, and if you have new released products too, I can promote that. I usually attend to IoT and Hardware events (like congress, startup weekends, hackathons) as speaker or menthor, I will be very gratefull to share your products with the local community.

rishabh_banga
Pre-kindergarten
Pre-kindergarten
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:34 pm

Re: GoPiGo Base Kit for Seeed Rangers

Post by rishabh_banga » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:37 pm

I deliver sessions on a monthly basis related to IoT, AI and ML. I'd like to get 2 GoPiGo Base Kits, one would be for a personal project I'm working on, happy to share the details for the same via Private messages and one for delivering sessions.

User avatar
violet
Staff
Staff
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:49 am

Re: GoPiGo Base Kit for Seeed Rangers

Post by violet » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:05 pm

laurencehr wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:42 am
I will apply for some too...
last year we (my company) got PHPoC Learning Center Award, for teach PHPoC officially and they send us 20 boards.
(You can check in https://www.phpoc.com/phpoc_learning_center.php page our company Jaguar Soft from Peru)

I'm planning for this year open an IoT Lab, a space where people can go to test new iot and electronic boards or components. I usually buy new products released (or back them in Kickstarter), sometimes I win prizes in Hackster or Devpost contests to or got products for test and review.

I would like include GoPiGo in our Catalogue, and if you have new released products too, I can promote that. I usually attend to IoT and Hardware events (like congress, startup weekends, hackathons) as speaker or menthor, I will be very gratefull to share your products with the local community.
Hi Laurence,
Happy to know that you are interested in this product. Would love to know about your current collections as well. Could you please email me your postal info (address, zip code and phone number)? And I will arrange for the shipment.
Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul.---Youth

User avatar
violet
Staff
Staff
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:49 am

Re: GoPiGo Base Kit for Seeed Rangers

Post by violet » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:11 pm

rishabh_banga wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:37 pm
I deliver sessions on a monthly basis related to IoT, AI and ML. I'd like to get 2 GoPiGo Base Kits, one would be for a personal project I'm working on, happy to share the details for the same via Private messages and one for delivering sessions.
Hi Rishabh,
Could you please email me to share more info about the personal project you mentioned here? Also, for the delivering sessions, may I know who are the participants/ audiences? Thank you very much!
Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul.---Youth

Post Reply